"As an EFT International Accredited Certified EFT Master Trainer, I am pleased to support Level 2 and 3 EFT practitioners and students - whether or not you have trained with me - through on-going EFT supervision and mentoring." ~ Ashley Meyer, EFT Master Trainer and founder of the Energy Therapy Centre
EFT Supervision & Mentoring ~ Options & Dates ~ All via Zoom
Supervision and mentoring is an important part of Continual Professional Development (CPD) and there are specific EFT International guidelines in this regard for all EFT Practitioners and students.
Whether working with me individually or in a group setting, my aim will be to act as a supportive guide for your learning, reflection and development. Working in a group environment will enable you to share your experiences with others and benefit from their input to help you to reflect on your own client work.
All groups are open to EFT practitioners and students of all levels.
If you are a student working towards qualifying at Level Two, "beginner groups" are also offered as an option - see "Group Zoom Evenings" below for dates available.
For those who prefer individual supervision sessions, these are available too by making an appointment directly. These individual sessions may suit you if you have a high client case load and/ or you wish to explore a particular case in a deeper way.
The following options are available (at present all via Zoom):
- Group* Supervision mornings (3 hours) on Fridays once every two months
- Group* Supervision evenings (2 hours) on Tuesdays once every two months
- One-to-one sessions, face-to-face in north London or via Zoom
Group Supervision Mornings
(Maximum 8 Participants)
Due to current Covid-19 circumstances these mornings now take place online via Zoom
2021: Friday mornings - 10th December (fully booked)
2022: Friday mornings - 14th January (fully booked), 18th March, 13th May, 22nd July, 7th October, 9th December
* Further dates will be added should groups become over subscribed
Times: 10.00am - 1.00pm
Due to current Covid-19 circumstances, all group supervision sessions are taking place on-line via Zoom.
EFT Supervision and mentoring sessions within a group environment provides support and the opportunity for learning from fellow practitioners and students. As you will require a minimum of 6 hours of supervision in order to gain EFT certification and/ or annually once you are qualified, these 3-hour morning sessions will provide you with 50% of the required quota.
During the sessions we will share:
Group Zoom Evenings
(Maximum 8 Participants)
2021: Tuesday evenings - 16th November (fully booked)
2022: Tuesday evenings - 22nd February, 26th April, 14th June, 13th September, 15th November
* Further dates will be added should scheduled groups become over subscribed
Time: 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm (UK time)
Fee: £45 (payable via on-line banking, Paypal or cheque)
These sessions are available face-to-face or via Zoom, during day times Monday to Friday. One-to-one sessions will be beneficial for you if you would like to discuss a particular case in detail and/ or you have a high case load and would like the closer support. These sessions therefore can focus on both your client work as well as your own needs as a therapist or practitioner.
Please email to arrange a date and time.
Fee: £65 per hour
EFT International Guidelines for CPD and Supervision - Level 2 and Level 3 Practitioners and students
The following CPD and Supervision guidelines apply to all EFT International Accredited and/or Certified Practitioners/ Advanced Practitioners. EFT students who have attended a Level 2 training course will also need to undertake supervision.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
CPD is not meant as extra work or expense, but rather the normal commitment made by conscientious practitioners to develop personally and professionally, and keep up to date with developments in the field. When working with others it is also strongly encouraged for a practitioner/ therapist to work on clearing their own issues, which may otherwise interfere with their client work.
Level 2 and Advanced EFT Practitioners are required to accumulate a minimum of 30 hours CPD per year. Here are some examples of activities that count towards CPD:
Carrying out ANY personal or professional development activity that could reasonably be expected to add to a practitioner's competency, including:
- Attending or delivering ANY professional training (EFT oriented or otherwise) that could reasonably be expected to add to a practitioner's competency
- Repeating training and/or preparing for further professional accreditation
- Writing up and reflecting on the Practitioner’s own case studies and/or theory and philosophy of practice
- Staying up to date with developments in EFT and/or EFT International
- Reading relevant books and newsletters
- Regular use of the Personal Peace Procedure and other forms of personal therapy, with or without the help of others
- Participating in EFT discussion groups or teleconferences
- Establishing a practice and/or documenting the integration of EFT into an existing practice
Carrying out ANY activity that furthers the interests of the EFT community and/or EFT International, including:
- Taking EFT into the community
- Developing a specific application of EFT (e.g. for sports or business)
- Translating EFT material into another language
- Developing a new EFT product/approach with wide application
- Carrying out and publishing a relevant research project
- Writing and publishing or contributing to a relevant book, e-book or newsletter
- Writing up the achievement of a major life ambition with EFT
- Moderating EFT tapping or discussion groups or teleconferences etc etc
Under these Guidelines, all EFT International Practitioners (which includes Levels 2, 3 and EFT International Master Trainers and Master Trainers of Trainers) are required to commit to and acquire at least 30 hours of CPD per year in order to maintain their listing on the EFT International Practitioner register. In practice, many Practitioners accumulate substantially more than this. The hours should ideally be balanced across several CPD categories, and include a reasonable proportion of relevant professional training (either as attendee or as the Trainer delivering the training) as described above.
All the CPDs gained must be recorded, together with attendance certificates and/or receipts as appropriate, and retained as evidence for at least 5 years in case asked for by the EFT International and/or GRCCT.