For dynamic therapy & coaching sessions and fully accredited training courses - Call us on: 020 8371 8202
General Data Protection Regulation Compliance
This is the privacy notice of www.theenergytherapycentre.com. we", "our", or "us" refer to Ashley Meyer of The Energy Therapy Centre.
1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions on how we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not.
2. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
3. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations with you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
Information we process with your consent
1. Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
2. If you subscribe we may process information that you provide, such as your name and email address, for the purpose of delivering our email notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. You may request removal from our mailing list at any time.
3. We do not sell, share or give our customers' personal information to marketing companies.
4. Data may be processed and viewed, to the extent necessary, by our staff, suppliers and subcontractors, for the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
5. Sending a message from our website contact form
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
7. Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our web company is in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. Our website is hosted in America.
Access to your own information
8. Access to your personal information
8.1. At any time, you may request what information we have about you.
9. Removal of your information
On request, we will delete all information we hold about you. Be aware that we will not be able to recover data that we have been asked to delete.
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
10. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to delete personal information, we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
11. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
11.1. To provide you with the services you have requested;
Copyright © 2018 The Energy Therapy Centre. All Rights Reserved.
Website Management Agency London: WordsAndPeople.co.uk